True Fortune Casino wishes to inform its customers that it must be compliant with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 (hereinafter – AML/CFT act) effective from June 30, 2013. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person opening an account. Therefore True Fortune Casino has developed internal Anti-Money laundering and Counter-Terrorism Program (hereinafter – AML Program ) based on the risk assessment, so the objectives of the AML/CFT act can be achieved. These are:
- To detect and deter money laundering and financing of terrorism;
- To contribute to public confidence in the financial system.
By applying for an account with True Fortune Casino, you must agree to the following terms:
- The money used to fund your deposit in your account has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or other activities deemed illegal under applicable laws or regulations or otherwise prohibited under any international convention or agreement (“illegal activities”).
- Or the proceeds of your investment in the Fund will be used to finance illegal activities.
- You agree to promptly provide us with all information that we reasonably request in order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-money laundering.
As per the AML Program True Fortune Casino will conduct initial and ongoing due diligence for each customer according to risk level posed by the customer.